- Event Tickets
- Midsummer Night's Dream Feast Under the Summer Solstice Stars and Ceremony Ritual
Midsummer Night's Dream Feast Under the Summer Solstice Stars and Ceremony Ritual
You are invited....
A Midsummer Night's Dream Vegan Feast + Ceremony + Ritual
Under the stars on the Summer Solstice
Tuesday June 21st 2022 - 7 pm
East Nashville at Ajna Wellness Retreat
1523 Riverside Dr.
Hosted by Kim Collins, Priestess of Ceremony at Own Your Ohm Health and Vibe Alchemist Ashley Torrance
All sexes are welcome! This is not just for women only. Make it a date night... or come solo.
The gathering will be a feast for all the senses... mind, body and soul. The outdoor space will be transformed into a Midsummer Night's Dream themed dreamy landscape.
A very intimate gathering of 20 people. Secure your spot today as these dinners sell out fast!
What is included:
A full service outdoor sit down gourmet dinner feast made of your summer dreams...
(Menu will be posted soon)
hor d'oeuvres and appetizers
Summer Cocktails + Mocktails
Ceremony and Ritual
Late night fire pit gathering for anyone wanting to stay late and dive into the mysteries of the summer evening...
The evening will begin with a mocktail and tea hour with hor d'oeuvres before Priestess Kim Collins leads you in sacred ceremony circle with a Self Love journey and guided meditation followed by a Summer Solstice ritual and sharing circle. What happens here stays here in this safe container.
After the ceremony, the spirits and libations will flow into dinner hour....
A bit about the chef, Kassia Fiedor of Infused Holistic Kitchen so you know what to expect from the feast:
Kassia Fiedor is a Holistic Nutritionist, Herbalist, and Private Chef from Southern California. Passionate about using plants, herbs, & vegetables as medicine, she encourages her clients to eat in harmony with their bodies and nature. She believes that eating healthy can be fun and delicious – wellness is a lifestyle, it is never about depriving oneself of delicious foods or "dieting."
At Infused Holistic Kitchen, Kassia specializes in cooking for people with dietary restrictions, food allergies, chronic illness, or anyone who desires to consciously cultivate the connection between food and their health. All her food is “infused” with nutrient-dense whole, organic ingredients that truly serve as medicine for the body and soul. Kassia is passionate about supporting small farmers and artisans producing quality, high-vibration products.
- 7 pm mingle + hor'dourves hour
- 7:45 Ceremony begins
- Dinner will start around 8:45 pm as the sun sets
- Stay late if you'd like as we gather around the fire pit post dinner. Free flowing love energy into the late summer's eve.
- Free Street parking or $2 paid parking lot directly across the street at Riverside Station (Sling Shot)
- In case of inclement weather we will bring this indoors.
- vegan dinner... no special diet requests please (although let us know of any allergies) but there will be plenty to choose from if your diet is limited. It will be incredible! Please visit Kassia's website to learn more about her healing food.